PTC Piling Rigs have been designed to offer multiple piling possibilities and to obtain the highest productivity in piling jobs using: Vibrodrivers, Hydraulic Hammers and Hydraulic Press.
This range of Piling Rig models offer a working area of 360° around the undercarriage. They feature as well an outstanding mobility and freedom of movements, which allows them to be easily positioned on the job site, thus saving considerable working time.
High Productivity :
- Quick set-up from the transport to the working position
- No time spent on installing guides. The leader mast serves as a guidance for the piles and guarantees verticality.
- Faster pile driving and extraction, thanks to the additional force of the mast pull-down (20t) and pull-up force (24t).
- Accurate pile positionning and high productivity thanks to the rotating mast.
- The carrier's high engine power (403- 470 kW) supplies optimal power to the different piling tools, even under difficult soil conditions.
- For driving and extracting a variety of profiles :
- U and Z steel sheet piles
- plastic and vinyl sheet piles
- casings, tubes and H beams
- combined walls
- close-end casings
- concrete and wooden piles.
- Installation of sand piles
- Vibration-free piling (with hydraulic press)
- Installation of wick drains
- Pre-drilling before pile driving
- Rigid inclusions