A wide range of power packs complying to the most recent environmental regulations and emission standards: STAGE IIIA, STAGE IIIB and STAGE IV.
PTC «Multi-purpose» powerpacks feature an open loop circuit, which allows the power pack to supply power to multiple equipments: Vibrodrivers, Hydraulic hammers, Vibrolances, and more…
ECOMODE : To reduce fuel consumption from 10-35%
ECOMODE allows the engine to permanently run at optimal speed without modifying the flow and the frequency of the Vibrodriver. Hence, obtaining the same Vibrodriver performance using less fuel.
- Clamp and variable moment circuit
- Screen displaying working parameters and engine defaults (possibility to translate messages to the local language)
Easy access to quick couplings
- A control box (plus an identical control box in spare)
- Auto idling of diesel engine even when the vibrator stops working (for power packs equipped with Ecomode).
- Remote control
- Additional cooler system can be added for:
- Working at temperatures over 35°C
- Continous running of the Vibrodriver. (some Vibrodrivers include this feature as standard).
- Biodegradable hydraulic oil
- Siberian kit for working under -35°C, includes:
- Diesel pre-heater
- Hydraulic oil heater (this kit requires an electrical supply)
- Special low temperature hydraulic oil
- Hydraulic Hammer Kit: To use the power pack also with hydraulic hammers ( BSP and IHC currently supported)